23 Jul 2012

Review : Goat's Cheese Salad at The Blues Kitchen


Ok, so normally I wouldn't post a review for just one dish but I have to make an exception for this one. I am totally addicted to Goat's cheese... seriously... I do not understand people who don't like goat's cheese. I especially love Goat's cheese salad.


But alas, this is something that I have found impossible to find in London. It has to be said that salad is not something that us Brits do particularly well, that is until now. The Blues Kitchen on Camden High Street is not where I expected to find it, but find it I did, and my god it's good.

FYI Mr.Greedy Cochon had a great salt beef sandwich, but we won't talk about that yet but instead we will return and do a proper review.

Voila.

3 comments:

  1. Looks really good, thanks for the advice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, James! Trust us, it's worth the trip to Camden Town just for this salad! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! You're so right! I tried this the other day and it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete